PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

DRAGON'S FIRE!!!

And we're back to close out the month of April!  Turned 32 a couple of days ago, which is kinda weird but age happens.  Can't turn that clock back so might as well enjoy what time I still got.  Hopefully a LOT of it!  Anyway, as Mr. T would say, CUT THE JIBBER JABBER, FOO!!!  I AIN'T GOT TIME FOR NO JIBBER JABBER!!! GET TO WORK!!!  Alright, don't know about the "Get to work" line, but he said the other stuff!  Anyway, enjoy…

Gotta be honest, I never really watched the Dungeons And Dragons cartoon when it came on.  Namely because it only aired for a season and it came on before I was born.  Kinda complicates things a bit.  In an era where shows that literally lasted an episode could be syndicated nonstop, D&D never really caught on anywhere, which is odd given how insanely popular the game is.  These things happen sometimes.  But Daily Doodle remembered it and I just couldn't pass up the chance to draw a dragon, and this one is pretty cool!

And that's it for April 2016!  Hope the month was a good one for you all!  We'll be back next time to start May off the best way I know how; WITH ART!!!  Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment