PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

JUNGLE JAMMIN' WITH THE PARTY ANIMALS!!!

Welcome back!  Simple post today as I'm prepping for San Diego Comic Fest!  Actually, I wrote this weeks ago, but it still makes a good excuse!  Anyway, first up is the art!  Enjoy…

This piece came from a Daily Doodle theme, which may have been called "Jungle Jam" originally.  Probably should've added more animals but only had time for three.  Cut me some slack will ya?  More times than not, I was drawing these on the fly!

And now for the info on San Diego Comic Fest!  It's this weekend at the Town And Country Resort in Mission Valley!  I will be in Artist Alley and may even be on a panel!  Here are my booth prices:

  • BUBBLE FOX books are $10
  • MIKE AND MINDY books are $6
  • SKETCH CARDS are $3 per card or 4 cards for $10
  • SKETCHES are $5 and FREE for kids under 12
  • PAPERCRAFT KITS are a dollar a sheet and you can choose between Mike or Mindy
  • CON SPECIAL is all four books and a sketch card for $30
  • POST CARDS, BOOK MARKS and COLORING PAGES are FREE
Remember that ALL sketch/sketch card requests MUST be PG!!!  NO ADULT STUFF!!!  My comics are for all ages and I'd like to keep it that way.  And, as usual, supplies are limited so get it while you can!  Other than that, come on up and see me!  Lots of other great folks are coming to the Fest too, so come say hi to all of us!  And for more up-to-date info, follow me on Twitter!

Well, that's all for now!  I'll be back next time with some "Dark" art from an old classic!  Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all at San Diego Comic Fest!

No comments:

Post a Comment