PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

HOPPIN' HAPPY!!!

Hello CRAZIES!  Halfway through January already?  Why must time fly the older we get?  Seriously, we're now 11 months away from Christmas (And eight months away from the traditional start of the Holiday Overkill Season!)!  Oh well.  I guess we'll just have to bide our time with some art, which I just happen to have!  Enjoy…

"A Toad On A Toadstool"… Thus was the theme put out by Sketch Dailies a while back, and one I was more than happy to draw!  I've always loved frogs and toads.  I love all amphibians and reptiles!  That people are terrified of something as sweet as a fat, funny frog is beyond me.  They're friendly and beneficial.  And can totally cut a rug too!  So if you see a frog or a toad dancing on a mushroom, be sure to give it a nice pet on the head and a fly or two.

That's all for this week folks.  I'll be back next time to close out January in "Explosive" fashion!  Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment