PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

THUMBS UP!!!

Man!  Is June really over already?  Time sure does fly!  Oh well, that's life!  Time marches on, and so does the art!  Enjoy this week's offering…

The theme this time around was "Thumbelina" as suggested by Sketch Dailies.  I'm sure Hans Christian Anderson would roll in his grave if he saw this, but I like to think I gave his princess a very original spin.  At least this one didn't win a Golden Raspberry Award like the Don Bluth adaptation did!  That counts for something, right?

And so ends another month.  Next week, I'll be back with some Patriotic art as well as a visit to Comic Con's past!  Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment