PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

TO BOLDLY GO WHERE NO KID'S GONE BEFORE!!!

And we're back!  April ends tomorrow, but that's OK.  Just means we are THAT much closer to Summer!  Of course, when you live where I do, it's almost always Summer, making those three legendary months a bit pointless!  But enough of that now!  The BBQ's will just have to wait because I got some artist-type to show you!  Enjoy...

This drawing came from the Daily Doodle last May, the theme being "Draw A Space Girl."  I especially had fun with this as kids and aliens are a blast to draw!  You can be really imaginative with them and add extra details, which made the girl's uniform a particular delight to design!  I loved giving her shoulder pads and a triple-domed helmet so her pigtails could have room!  As far as finishing a sketch goes, I've never done anything so drastic before with the background.  Every time I try to draw the wonders of space, it ends up turning into a big black square with white dots!  This had to look cool, so I let the real deal fill out the skies of this toon!

And so we conclude April, but we'll be back next time to kick off May with some new art and hopefully a positive review of the WonderCon 2015 experience!  Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment