PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

THE SPIRIT OF BUBBLE FOX CONCLUDES!!!

We come to the end of another wonderful month here at the CRAZYVERSE.  The Spirit Of Bubble Fox has certainly been a lot of fun to present, especially seeing all these comics in color for the first time.  Not sure if I'll do it again, but for now, let's enjoy some comics, shall we?

 September, one of Bubble Fox's best months ever!  It featured a wild tale where Bubble's girlfriend, Willow, is mistaken for him at a rodeo, leading to her getting bucked by a bull and knocked out.  When the Ragtags attempt to give her air, they accidentally inflate her instead, where she's again mistaken, this time as a beach ball, leading to the toon at the top!  This is one of the rare times I bragged about a strip. I was very proud of the expressions in each panel, especially the middle.  Expressions are so important in comics.  Without them, it's all static.

October was another amazing month for Bubble, as he had a guest star in what was, to date, his longest storyline ever.  In it, Bubble is hired to tackle a dragon that's causing trouble in the forest.  Realizing he's in over his head, Bubble hires Cecile, the young warrior bunny of Minki Kim's delightful web comic, Cotton Tale, only to realize she may not be as experienced as she claims!  Many great strips came out of this series, which was very action packed given my preferred genre.  I picked this strip because I just loved the word play and expressions of Cecile, showing even she may have bitten off more than she could chew.

 November's entry came from a short series of strips where Bubble explored typical Thanksgiving tropes, one of which was Bubble ruining Willow's plans for quiet romantic meal with him by inviting company.  This strip had many laughing hard and regaling me with their own tales of Turkey Day horrors!  And Bubble's cluelessness and gall in that last panel are just hysterical!

And here's the final entry for the Spirit Of Bubble Fox!  After his cherished recliner breaks, Bubble gets a job at a department store so he can buy a new one.  This strip was picked because I just had so much fun while drawing it.  No matter what, I kept cracking up at the Sheep's excited "BAAA" every time I saw it.  It's weird how something so simple can be so silly.

And that's a wrap for the Spirit Of Bubble Fox!  I hope you enjoyed seeing these strips in color for the first time and encourage you to check out more fox silliness by clicking the Bubble Fox banner at the top!

That's all for this week.  I'll be back next time with a full rundown of what I'll be doing and where I'll be at WonderCon as well as some new art from the Citizens Of CRAZY!  Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment