PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

DRAGONS AND GEORGE...

Welcome back folks!  Today's drawing was a topic of the Daily Doodle back in April.  The theme was George And The Dragon based off a classic tale from English folklore.  Me being me, I decided to add a different George to the mix…

Probably not the most dead-on George Harrison caricature, but I'm a cartoonist so cut me some slack will ya!  I love the dragon design here and am really excited that I'm getting more opportunities to draw creatures of myth and fantasy!

Well, that's all folks!  Come back next time for some more doodles and such!  Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment