PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

MUSHROOMS IS HERE!!! LET'S HAVE SOME "PUN!!!"

WOO HOO!!!  TWO WEEKS TO TURKEY DAY!!!  And I now have enough Joel episodes of Mystery Science Theater 3000 to host my own proper Turkey Day Marathon!  Should be a fun time!  But until then, enjoy this second to last offering of Mushrooms!


Puns, puns puns!  How I love my puns!  Annie Hall truly is a hilarious movie and just classic fodder for sights gags!  The Reservoir Dogs panel is a bit sentimental as the yellow dog is a tribute to a dog I had as a kid named Rocky.  He was a sweet, goofy dog who pretty much disproved that pitbulls are vicious dogs.  The Dances With Wolves panel is a really cheap pun, but dammit, even I'm allowed to ground out every once in a while.  Turner And Hooch is a movie I'm sure still haunts Tom Hanks to this day, but to get this joke, you must remember that Ted Turner once owned WCW.  The Hills Have Eyes… Another really cheap pun.  I apologize.  And lastly, Backdraft really is one of my all time favorite movies, hence the reason I'm honoring it with a fart joke!

Well folks, another week has come to a close.  We'll be back next time with a New Guest Comic from John Bintz!  Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment