PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

MEET JOE!!!

Welcome back!  I know I promised pics from Long Beach Comic Con today, but honestly, there really wasn't much to get pics of.  Not knocking it here.  It was a great show and I had a lot of fun, but it was very light cosplay-wise so I didn't have much to work with.  So instead, here's another preview of the New toon premiering in January!  Enjoy…

Meet Joe Oriole!  He's one of the stars of the upcoming comic series I'll be launching in January!  Joe is Wendy's adoptive cousin charged with taming the wildest kid alive!  A kindly but bored soul, Joe is simply going through the motions before suddenly being thrust into parenthood after rescuing Wendy.  He learns on the fly and ends up having a lot of wild adventures a long the way.

Many of you by now are no doubt saying "You've introduced some of the characters and announced a launch date, but when are we gonna get a title you dingbat?!"  Well the wait is almost up as this CRAZY "Dingbat" will be announcing the title AND logo next month, so stay "Tooned!"

I'd like to close out today by thanking all the great fans who came to say hi to me at Sand Diego Comic Fest this past weekend!  Was a blast to take part and I thoroughly enjoyed meeting every one of you!  It was my most successful con ever and I can't wait until next year's show!

Well, that's all for today.  Come back next time for a special Halloween greeting from Mike, Mindy and Bubble Fox!  In fact, you'll see them in a way you've never seen them before, so get ready for some "Hair-Raising" laughs!  Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment